- Business Cards: Business cards are one of the most important and easiest ways to market your business. These can be very helpful when first starting your business because these can be put in local businesses. Business cards can always be handed out as well; whether it is passing them out at an event or just overhearing conversations and passing them out.
- Website: Having a website for your business can really help with promoting. The website can be used to put information about your business on. Your can also put information on your website about what your business does, and how much you might charge. You can also put your biography on your business website so that people can get your know you and what your background might be. Having a way for customers to get to know you is always nice and it makes them feel a lot more comfortable with you before they might use your bunnies.
- Blog: A blog on your website or having the link to your blog on your website is good. Customers like to have a place where they can communicate with you, or a place where they can communicate with each other about your product. The blog can help bring you more business as well especially if there are some really great reviews on it. Customers enjoy reading feedback from other customers.
- Articles: Writing articles about your business and giving advice about things you have learned in your business can help customers learn what it is that you do. This might also help your business grow and spread the word about what you do and what your business might be able to help them with. You can also put the article link on your website so that is they see your website they might also be able to find your article or articles that you have had published.
- Facebook and/or Tweeter: Facebook and Tweeter can either help or hurt your business. Both Facebook and Tweeter are networking sites, and each have a different way of reaching out to people. They both can help you get to know people and people get to know you. If you use both of these they allow you to put information about your business on them and people can follow you to learn more about you and your business. Although both of these can really help your business they can also hurt your business. These sites can be a huge distraction for you. If you put too much time into them you might see that they don’t bring the results you were hoping for. They can also be hurtful if someone writes something or posts something inappropriate about you or your business; you could really be affected by that.
When reading and following these tips about marketing you should try to at least apply two of the five to your business. The results that you might get from these tips will help your business to really take off.